As a part of our commitment to improving the social conditions in the community, we organised a health camp for basic health checkups, building hygiene awareness, distribution of free medicines as well as getting renowned medical professionals to visit the area.
The following are a quick snapshot of the day’s achievements.
• 181 patients registered and examined
• Free medicines distributed
• Referral to Safdarjung hospital and BK hospital,Faridabad
• Identified Chicken pox epidemic in village Silakri.
• As immediate steps we informed the DC, who further directed the CMO to take immediate action.A team of doctors with the CMO will take all necessary steps tomorrow in the village to control the epidemic
• Interviews with adolescents were also conducted for a better understanding of any probably health issues